Design T-shirts Store graniph (hereafter called “graniph”) recognizes the importance of respect for privacy and protection of personal data. Personal information provided by you is handled according to the strictly controlled system detailed below.
Concerning purpose of use
Graniph uses customer personal information for the following purposes. Personal information, including but not limited to, name, gender, address, telephone number, birth date, e-mail address and delivery information (including address and telephone number), is not used for other purposes without consent.
- - In order to provide information about our catalogue, products, direct mail, and other related services.
- - In order to process your payment transactions.
- - In order to carry out operations of e-mail magazine, website, etc. To provide information thought to be helpful to customers.
- - For new product and service analysis
- - For various kinds of after-sales service
Concerning collection and storage
Except in the following cases, graniph will not furnish customer personal information to third parties:
- - When requested by financial institutions or credit card companies for payment and inquiry.
- - When customers give prior consent and the information is needed to provide service to customers.
- - When required by law to furnish personal information to public agencies.
Security of your personal information
We assign a manager responsible for managing your personal information and for preventing it from leakage outside the company. We also execute appropriate and effective measures to protect your personal information from illegal access from outside the company, loss, destruction and/or falsification. We maintain your personal information as long as you keep your own account at our company site.
Concerning disclosures, corrections and cancellations
In the event that you would like to verify your personal information, we will respond promptly after their identity has been verified. In the event of mistakes in personal information, correction and/or deletion will be carried out promptly. Please be advised that data necessary for business operations may not be deleted.
Use of Cookie
Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored on your browser, device, communication, or the page you are viewing. Cookies enable you to enhance your browsing experience. Cookies don’t make damage to your devices.
Data collected through cookies don’t have any information that identifies individuals.
You can disable cookie functions through browser setting, which will not affect your using this website.
Purpose of use
Deactivation or deletion of cookies
You can review your Internet browser settings, typically under the sections "Help" or "Internet Options", to exercise choices that you have for certain cookies.